Thursday, July 23, 2009

Here's the Story.

I am a blogger. About 9 years, 7 months and 23 days late to the blogosphere party, but a blogger nonetheless. Apparently, I am also a techie late bloomer - in much the same way as I discovered the joys of Tivo and AAPL. But those are working out ok, too, so I am hopeful about this blogging thing.

I am a documentary producer. After an exciting career as a salesperson, marketer, non-profit evangelizer, tv and record industry exec, I synthesized all of my exeriences and found my passion. I'll share stories and tips from the trenches.

I am a documentary director. That is, assuming I can get my new video camera to work and my interviewee will return my call. I'll let you know how that goes.

I am a documentary fan. Docs tell stories that are often stranger than fiction, and capture images that can change the world. I'll report on some of my favorite docs and new ones I think you should check out.

I am a blogger. Stay tuned for more stories, docs and otherwise.

1 comment: